Monday, October 12, 2009

How do i separate two blogs in blogger ?

I have two blogs on one account but since they are very different I want to separate them. I have opened another blogger account but now I don't know what steps to take.





Please be specific with instructions. Thanks for your help
How do i separate two blogs in blogger ?
If your using Bloger you can have many blogs under the smae account, jsut click on "Create blog" on the top of the Dashboard.


to copy the old blog articles to the new one may take a while, but jsut make new posts on your new blog n copy the text form the old blog, then delete the post form the origianl blog.


I have 3, a journal type thing, a techy article one and a random blurbs and opions of the world one.



dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive