Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want to add RSS feed and blogger,flurry etc links to my website.How do i go about it ? especially the rss.?

i want to add value to my site by including rss feed and others to my site.where and how can i get it?
I want to add RSS feed and blogger,flurry etc links to my website.How do i go about it ? especially the rss.?
Three ways:


- Include a link to an RSS feed and leave the browser sort it out.


(Does not bring anything to SEOs)


- Read an RSS feed yourself, decode it and display what you want to display. Visit www.watchat.tv for an example.


(GREAT to get SEs VERY interested in you, as your contents changes constantly!)


- Make your own RSS feed (which means that you must update it yourself frequently).


(Only useful if you provide CONTENTS)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive