Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I put blogger on my domain site?

For example, I don't want to use blogspot. I want to have something like www.mysite.com/blog...but I want it to be powered by blogger.
How do I put blogger on my domain site?
If you have a web site of your own, you can have Blogger publish to your server using FTP, and you can specify the path (folder) where Blogger puts the site.





The option is under the Settings -%26gt; Publishing tab. Have your FTP server address, user name and password handy, and make sure the folder you plan to publish the blog to already exists. When you publish each page of your blog will be sent to your server instead of the Blogspot site.





When you make the switch, your old blogspot.com address will be made available to someone else, so if you want to keep the name claimed, immediately create a new blog under that name.
Reply:Please read through this


http://theedifier.com/blogging-blogger/b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive