Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I don't want a certain blogger following my blog on blogspot. How do I block them?

Where do I go to block someone on blog spot?
I don't want a certain blogger following my blog on blogspot. How do I block them?
I don't think you can but if they are stealing your content put an inckscape badge on your blog to protect it.
Reply:You can install a visitor meter, and track your visitors IP address. Once you know the IP address of a certain blogger, you can install:


鈻?IP Address Blocker (it's free)





But this is, unfortunately, never 100% effective...


Becouse of dynamic IP addressing. If you block one IP address, you may get around it, but certain Blogger will access with another, and another....





Same person can also bug you through a different computer....or can subscribe to your blog feed, and read your Blog through a syndication feed reader....





The only effective solution is;


鈻?moderating all of your comments (if the person bugs you through comments)


鈻?make your Blog private, and send an invitations to people you choose.....


鈻?or, just ignore it...





Smile!


http://pocket-templates.blogspot.com/
girl name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive