Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can I configure my blogger blog to detect when my Adsense adverts are blocked and show Amazon Ads instead?

I currently run a Blog on Blogger.com and use Adsense to monetize it. A lot of content filters will block my Adsense adverts displayed. Is there any way my blog can detect when my Adsense ads are being blocked, and display adverts from my Amazon Associates account instead?
Can I configure my blogger blog to detect when my Adsense adverts are blocked and show Amazon Ads instead?
No Blogger is not that smart to actually know when your ads are blocked. Even ad servers such as Google Ad Manager or OpenX do not even detect when the ads are blocked and have to serve other ads





What you can do is to use an ad server that will put your ads in a series, so when Adsense ads are not served, it can pull out the Amazon ads





Check out OpenX http://www.openx.org which is free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive