Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I become a better Blogger? I like to write, but how can I make the process easier?

That's usually called "Writer's Block", which I get here and there. Some ways to help me loosen up is to be willing to sound like a fool, maybe think of writing something that many people would disagree with you. Write things you're passionate about or things you hate, express your opinions rather than trying to make sense or prove something. Keep in mind that we're all imperfect, so your readers will relate in some shape or form with what you're saying.
How can I become a better Blogger? I like to write, but how can I make the process easier?
Keep writing in your blog! It may not all be great, but writing takes practice, and the best way to do it is to write what comes to mind and put it out there for people to critique. You should visit:


nanowrimo.com


They try to have people write a novel within the span of a month, but they also have great tips for becoming a better writer over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive