Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do you think Flickr and Blogger and Google and Imagechef are good websites ?

Flickr is very useful,and has a nice interface.


Blogger is also a leader in the blogging industry,and is also very easy to use.


Google, is not good. It is unbelievable. It's very useful in all senses of the word. For anything. That's how I got started here. Via Google searches for some VERY detailed questions.


Imagechef is okay. What you get on there is not very unique, or even slightly better than many other similar websites.
Do you think Flickr and Blogger and Google and Imagechef are good websites ?
Google is an excellent web site, however google mail seems a bit difficult to use. I don't know how to forward messages on it. The main thing I like about google over yahoo is I receive very little spam on google, while my inbox on yahoo is constantly polluted with senseless spam.





Flickr is ok, but I personally think photo bucket is better. Can't say much about blogger, considering I never ventured to that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive