Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I add a label cloud to blogger main?

I am trying to find an HTML code to add to a section of my blog which will display a label cloud. I am using the old blogger template, so please don't tell me just to add a widget. I haven't found anything on this yet, but I assume there is a way considering there -are- labels. Even just a list of the labels I've used (like on the post editing page) would be adequate.
How do I add a label cloud to blogger main?
I know what you are asking in order to have label cloud you need to make adjustment in your html template. First back up your original template in your computer before you play around with your template. Here are step by step instructions if you visit my website u'll see i've used the same code on my website so u know what it looks like


http://tipsforwebsite.blogspot.com/2008/...





Another interesting post is about labels and categories


http://tipsforwebsite.blogspot.com/2008/...


hope u find this helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive