Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Am I allowed to sell things directly from a blogger blog site?

I want to sell some products I have the copyright on from a blogger.com blog site. I know how to set it up using paypal and all, I just want to know whether blogger.com would allow it. Basically I don't want to go to the trouble only for blogger.com to delete the page after a day or so.. Thanks
Am I allowed to sell things directly from a blogger blog site?
Yes you can and many people do. The simple fact of the matter is that when buying anything off the internet you have to trust the supplier. Selling through a blog allows people to get to know you and realise that you're on the level, build a relationship and it'll make selling your product easier.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive