Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can anyone who is familiar with Blogger give me any suggestions for my blog?

My address is aliteratureexercise.blogspot.com. Any suggestions are welcome!!!
Can anyone who is familiar with Blogger give me any suggestions for my blog?
Love this blog! There is something about brevity that I admire. Your short entries just say exactly what needs to be said. And the pictures are spot on. Great gray sky picture. My blog, on the other hand, rambles on and my pictures hardly ever match the entry. Perhaps this is why no one visits me, much.





To make your blog more personal, you might try changing some of the background colors and fonts instead of sticking with the Blogger template. Its really easy by going into your dashboard, then manage, then layout.





There are also all sorts of "blog stuff" you can add, like fancy picture shows, counters, music links, and other hooplah.





Check me out: www.geminivirgopisces.blogspot.com.
Reply:See if this helps


http://www.theedifier.com/blogging-blogg...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive