Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I change my blogger email?

I have a blog on blogger, and I hate my current gmail address. I've been searching for a while now, but I just can't figure out how to change the email address that I use to sign into blogger. I want my other address to act as administrator, not author. How do I do this without deleting my blog?
How do I change my blogger email?
You can do this. Go to DASHBOARD -- SETTINGS -- PERMISSIONS --and "Add Authors".


Add author with your NEW E-mail. Then, make this NEW mail to be"administrator".


Later, just delete your OLD e-mail....





Smile!


http://pocket-templates.blogspot.com/
Reply:Honsetly, I dont think you can. I just tried to change mine in "Edit Profile", and it says "Changing this does not change the email address you use to sign in". I'm still looking though. Try contacting Blogger to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive