Monday, October 12, 2009

Can I move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress using my own hosting?

I have a blog at Blogger.com. I am using my own Domain name, a custom template, and letting Blogger do the hosting. The author of the custom template just released a version for Wordpress. Is it now possible to move my blog to Wordpress, keeping the same Domain, and using my own host?





If so, please explain how. If not please explain why. Thank you.
Can I move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress using my own hosting?
php tutorial Free tips and tricks. Online Training Access. Technology


Shopping Jobs Dating


Education Gifts Internet Money





http://phplen.com/
Reply:Login to your Wordpress admin Dashboard, click on Tool -%26gt; Import -%26gt; choose Blogger and then follow the instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive