Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I make an anchor link to another portion of a different website on blogger.com?

I have a blogspot.com site that shows comics, I want people to be able to click the "next" link within the post and it take them to the next page, but have the page automatically scroll down so they are looking at the portion with the comic. I know how to do this with HTML, but it isn't working with blogger's format. Has anyone been able to do this within blogger and how? Thanks
How do I make an anchor link to another portion of a different website on blogger.com?
Unless it strips out the code (which I doubt) Blogger can't prevent anchors from scrolling to the correct point. Are you doing it right?





%26lt;a href="#page1"%26gt;next%26lt;/a%26gt;





%26lt;a name="page1"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;The bit it will scroll to.
dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive