Saturday, November 7, 2009

Could Blogger Queen's Story about "Unforgettable" song composer be true and where can I hear more?

Could Blogger Queen's Story about "Unforgettable" song composer be true and where can I hear more? I think it sounds like a movie. I put "Irving Gordon" and got the guy for real. Then I put in blogger queen and eventually it came up!
Could Blogger Queen's Story about "Unforgettable" song composer be true and where can I hear more?
A MOMENT WITH AN OLD COMPOSER OF "UNFORGETTABLE" BY NAT KING COLE AS TOLD BY BLOGGER QUEEN Tennis has always been in my Karma First off, I bunked at this ritzy summer camp a few summers in a row with this girl named Dede from CT and she and her whole family were total freak tennis people. She was ranked so high even though she was only 11 or 12. Lots of pressure. Then, even before that, my aunt (da'd sis) and her family (my cuz') thrived on tennis, to this day she still plays. And, finally, I dated this old songwriter I met at this Jewish Festival at MGM Studios. This guy wrote the tune "UNFOREGETTABLE" sung by Nat King Cole, and it should not be played at weddings because the song isn't about a loving couple, it's about a man who loves his mother so much he wants to make love to her, so he masked the words and made it seem different, but I dated this old geezer, and he was very rich and we went all over the world. I plan to fill out a destination thing soon. I like this site. Morelater? Oh, about the tennis pattern .... this songwriter Irving Gordon (google this guy will ya') used to belong to this ritzy rich celeb tennis club and got me in as member and we played there where I met tons of celebrity types and songwriters... and we went to parties where the duo who wrote Hounddog sung by Elvis actually asked me, "What the hell is a nice girl like you doing with the likes Irving Gordon!" And even when he won the Grammy, he caused a total stir, that they ended up sneaking he and I out of the Grammy's and our hotel stay... He ended up at the last minute, 'cause they told him I didn't fit the bill to sit with him, I looked too hippy and out of place...so he ended up flying his model house sitter Polish girl Anna Bober, google too... and she flew out and took my place as I sat in the green room taling to the protege of Tom Hanks, some young kid...who kniows. They served us drinks and I was smashed by8 the time Irv got off stage, it was a nightmare...a blur...more later? Irv loved tennis. He played until the day he died. He played with producers, performers, other rich tennis people, one being this billioniaire named Kirk Kerkorian who is a dick. Sorry, but after that, Kirk quit club when Irv beat the pants off of him and Irv started to rattle off at the club and of course I was coming in Ms. Hippy Kepted girl! I was having a time, a good time with Irv. He loved me though.
jewish name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive