Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blogger: How to move the NEWEST post to the bottom of the blog?

I use blogger.com and I want to make a new posting for my blog. The problem is, I don't want it sitting on top of the blog. I want it sitting just before the last posting I made or if possible at the very last page.





How do I do this? Thanks in advance.
Blogger: How to move the NEWEST post to the bottom of the blog?
Login to your Dashboard. Then go to POSTING -- EDIT POSTS. Click on Edit of the post you want to "send in history" (at the bottom)them. You just have to change the date of the post.


The Posts Editor opens with its two modes: Edit HTML and Compose. You have to be in Compose mode, and there, on the bottom of the dialog box, there's a link 'Post Options'.


Click on it to, and In the expanded options you can change the Posts Date and time...just date it back.








There's also an option for "Sticky Post" if you want a particular post always to be the first post. There's a defaul option in Add Gadgets for that, or just set the date to any time as far in the future as it will allow it to be set....after publishing the post, of course.....





Good luck!
Reply:I don't think you can. Sorry. I've checked Blogger help and I don't see anyway to do that. I use blogger too,
most popular name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive